St Peter’s Hall (also known as the Parish Education Centre, or PEC) is a modern, purpose-built building, carefully crafted in natural stone.
Its hilltop location adjacent to St Peter’s Church, with spectacular views over the local countryside, provides unparalleled opportunities for wedding and group photographs as well as a refreshing environment for reflection, study, meetings and prayers. The hall is available for hire at very reasonable rates.
How to find us
Inkberrow is on the A422, approximately 14 miles from both Worcester and Stratford-upon-Avon. It is easily accessible from both the M5 and M40 motorways and lies 20 miles south of Birmingham.
Once inside the village, turn into Church Lane running alongside the village green. Drive down past the church and turn right into the drive leading to the car park. From the car park there is a gravel footpath and steps leading to St Peter's Church and Hall.
Please use WR7 4DZ in your sat nav or click here for a map.
- A light and airy room, 11 x 8.5 metres, which can be divided by a sliding partition into two separate rooms
- Top quality wood flooring with removable carpets
- Modern, comfortable seating for up to 80 people
- Centrally heated
- Tables for meals and conference use
- Music keyboard
- Versatile lighting to suit different occasions
- Ample power points
- High definition multi-media projector with Blu-Ray, DVD and HDMI and VGA inputs for laptops
- Electric drop-down projector screen
- Portable overhead projector
- A modern, well-equipped kitchen with a serving hatch into the main hall, or catering can be provided if preferred
- The building is well equipped to cater for the needs of the disabled
- Car parking
- Church groups can use the adjacent church for services by prior arrangement with the vicar
We'll try and meet any other requirements you may have, but there may be an additional charge.
What others have to say about St Peter's Hall
It was the perfect venue for our daughter's fifth birthday party. There was plenty of space for the children to play, but it felt intimate too. Everything was in full working order and very clean. We were very impressed and would recommend it to others without hesitation.
A group of us meet in St Peter's Hall for prayer and meditation and greatly benefit from the peace and tranquillity as we settle round the large window and take in the wonders of God's creation.
St Peter's Hall made an excellent rehearsal room for my play for the R.S.C's Swan Theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon. Its quiet location was an aid to concentration and the generous expanse of windows gave a wonderful sense of lightness and space. Thoroughly recommended.
I have been hiring St Peter’s Hall for six years, teaching Pilates and Yoga. I cannot rate the venue highly enough. The setting is beautiful, surrounded by rolling countryside. The hall itself is immaculately clean with great facilities. A peaceful and relaxing venue for my classes.
A brilliant kitchen with lots of resources. It’s a comfortable and friendly place for the Coffee Club to meet and chat.